Host a Future Genius Program
Bring Future Genius to your school district this summer by following these steps:
1. SELECT FUTURE GENIUS PROGRAMS
to offer at your middle school.
2. IDENTIFY A TEACHER
at your school or district that may be interested in being a Lead Instructor.
3. CONFIRM THE DATES, TIMES, AND FACILITY REQUIREMENTS
of the Future Genius session according to school and instructor availability.
4. SIGN THE FUTURE GENIUS LICENSING AGREEMENT
with pricing, enrollment minimum, and facility information.
5. OPEN PROGRAM REGISTRATION
at futuregenius.org or through your district’s continuing education department.
6. PROMOTE THE FUTURE GENIUS SESSION
through e-newsletters, social media posts, and flyer handouts. Future Genius will provide promotional materials to help spread the word.
7. IDENTIFY FORMER STUDENTS
current high schoolers—that would be awesome Future Genius Junior Instructor candidates.
8. HOST THE FUTURE GENIUS SESSION!