BRING FUTURE GENIUS TO YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT
While what defines normalcy may still be up for debate, one thing is clear: Summer 2022 will not be lost to a pandemic. Future Genius will be working with school administrators and teachers to offer high-impact project-based learning at middle schools around the country. With nine years of experience running outstanding academic camps, our team has fashioned program curricula flexible enough to conform to any challenges a school district may face—including the constraints of today’s COVID-19 protocols. Our enrichment programs are specially designed to complement the prescribed measures that keep students safe, positive, respectful, supportive, and healthy.
Of course, it’s not all hand sanitizer and masks. Aligned to the Common Core State Standards Initiative in both Mathematics and English Language Arts, as well as the ISTE Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards, Future Genius enrichment programs provide middle school students with a well-rounded education like no other—a summer experience designed to boost academic achievement, foster social and emotional well-being, and kickstart civic engagement in 21st century sustainability.
For middle school educators, Future Genius is an extraordinarily fun program to teach and a unique opportunity for professional development. What’s more, minimal experience is required. Our training resources ensure that Future Genius instructors deliver powerful enrichment to students ready to make a meaningful impact in their community.
2022 Future Genius Program Licensing
This summer, we will be offering the following STEM enrichment programs for schools to license:
- BETA MASTERS (Video Game Design)
- EARTH LAB (Energy & Environment)
- LAUNCH PAD (Business & Innovation)
- TEAM ELEKTRA (Digital Media for Girls)
All programs are weeklong experiences designed for five full-day sessions (Monday through Friday), 30-35 hours in total. Four day versions are also available if needed.
* Price per student changes with volume. Minimum of 15 students per program required.
|# OF STUDENT LICENSES||PRICE PER|
Licensing Package includes:
- Program curriculum overview
- Daily lesson plans
- Production software
- Digital diploma
- Staff t-shirts
- Custom promotional flyer
- Virtual professional development session
- Instructional videos
- Instructor training webinars
- Technical support
Program Dates To Choose From:
- June 6-10
- June 13-17
- June 20-24
- June 27-July 1
- July 5-8 (4 Day)
- July 11-15
- July 18-22
- July 25-29
2022 Licensing Road Map
Bring Future Genius to your school district this summer by following these steps:
- SELECT Future Genius programs to offer at your middle school.
- IDENTIFY teachers interested in being Future Genius Lead Instructors.
- CONFIRM the dates and facility requirements according to school and instructor availability.
- REGISTER your district with Future Genius.
- OPEN student registration through your district’s continuing education department.
- PROMOTE the Future Genius session through e-newsletters, flyers, and social media posts.
- RECRUIT high school students to be Junior Instructor candidates.
- HOST the Future Genius session!