These young environmental scientists are focused on a critical objective: saving our planet from ourselves.
Our young environmental scientists are on a Global Goals mission. Through an examination of energy efficiency, food systems, and household waste, Future Genius Eco Genius studies the human impact on our environment and how we can lead a sustainable daily life.
Working in teams and individually, students will explore important environmental issues to become informed and conscientious global citizens, ready to leave the planet a better place for generations to come. The program culminates with an eco footprint challenge, featuring activities designed by our innovative Eco G students.
At Future Genius, your child will learn:
- Stewardship skills to improve and protect the environment for future generations
- Ecological literacy for understanding the relationships between humans and our planet
- How to plan and build a project as part of a team
- Strategies for efficient collaboration, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Best practices for public speaking — ability to pitch and present work
- Exploration of important local and global issues