This all-girl design team is ready to change the world, using their collective creativity to produce digital media with a positive impact!
A celebration of collaborative problem-solving and empowerment, Future Genius Team Elektra all-girls program explores how the combination of digital tools and creative expression can make a difference in the local and global community. As an ad agency, Team Elektra members try to win a new account to raise awareness about the Global Goals. They are tasked to produce a PSA video and website for Friday’s pitch presentation! No experience is required.
Each day, the program addresses important themes relevant to being a healthy adolescent, like identity, self-respect, and connectedness. Unleashing confidence and life skills in a week full of creativity, design, color, and fun, Future Genius Team Elektra prepares today’s generation of middle school girls to become inspirational leaders of tomorrow.
At Future Genius, your child will learn:
- The core concepts of digital media design & production
- Techniques for creating simple, beautiful websites
- How to plan and build a project as part of a team
- Strategies for efficient collaboration, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Best practices for public speaking — ability to pitch and present work
- Exploration of important local and global issues