GIRLS TEAM Up to DESIGN a brighter future!
A celebration of creative problem-solving and empowerment, Team Elektra all-girls program explores how digital media can make a difference in the local and global community. As an all-girl ad agency, students research trailblazing role models—women and girls from around the world who use their voices and solutions to spark change. Team members produce multimedia marketing campaigns with graphics and videos to raise awareness on important issues which they pitch to friends and family!
What you will learn at Team Elektra:
- The core concepts of digital media design & production
- Inspirational stories of important female world leaders
- How to organize and execute a successful plan
- Strategies for efficient collaboration, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Best practices for public speaking—ability to pitch and present work
- Exploration of the U.N. Global Goals for Sustainable Development
Projects from Team Elektra Students
Click on any of the thumbnails to view projects in full-resolution.
Public Service Announcements
created by Charlotte
created by Alba
Ocean Pollution PSA
created by Caroline
Women’s Rights PSA
created by Lea
“MY DAUGHTER HAD SO MUCH FUN. TEAM ELEKTRA WAS A GREAT FIT!”
– Irasema S., Hanover, NH
Explore All Future Genius Programs